Symantec Free Vulnerability Assessment Scanning
Vulnerability Protection For Your Website
Hackers are always looking for the easiest way to infiltrate the largest number of websites in order to gather sensitive data or implant malicious code. Even the smallest of websites are at risk of attack. By using automated scripts and tools, hackers search the web for exploitable sites and use them to infect visitors, steal information, or launch even more attacks.
New features from Symantec SSL make your Web site easy to trust and easy to secure. These new features detect the most critical weaknesses on your website, allowing you to rectify these issues thus making your website secure.
- Extend security beyond https to your public website pages
- Free with the purchase of every Secure Site Extended Validation or Secure Site Pro SSL Certificate
- What is a Vulnerability Assessment? It is an automatic scan of public-facing web pages along with an easy-to-use report listing critical vulnerabilities and informational items.
- Vulnerability Assessment scanning helps you quickly identify and take action against the most exploitable weaknesses on your website.
- Symantec offers a vulnerability scan that is designed to detect the entry points most frequently used for the most common attacks.
- The vulnerability report categorizes vulnerabilities based on type and risk, and proposes corrective actions. This combination helps you to quickly identify and remediate critical vulnerabilities, making it easier to secure your website.
With Vulnerability Assessment, you can stop your website from becoming a victim of these kinds of attacks.
How Vulnerability Assessment Scanning Works
A Vulnerability Assessment is performed weekly and identifies the most critical vulnerabilities on your website
that hackers most commonly
exploit. This weekly scan checks your website's public-facing web pages, web-based applications, server.s software and network ports for the entry
points used most frequently for attack. With this Vulnerability Assessment, you will receive:
- An automatic, non-invasive scan performed once a week.
- An easy-to-use, actionable PDF report, including clear action items and business risk analysis.
- The ability to rescan at any time to verify that your websites. vulnerabilities were eliminated.
Simply activate the service, and you'll receive your website's first scan results within 24 hours.
A Winning Security Combination From Symantec
Vulnerability Assessment provides the following benefits:
- The ability to quickly identify what you need to do to protect your website.
- A hassle-free, automatic scanning process.
- Little to no disruption of normal website's activity.
When used in combination with the Symantec SSL Certificate and daily website malware scan, the vulnerability assessment helps secure your website and protects your website visitors.
- SSL protects your visitor's online transactions as well as their sensitive data.
- The Vulnerability Assessment helps identify and address critical website exposure points.
- Website malware scans help ensure that your website's public pages are free from malware.
Search Our Site
- Symantec Secure Site
- Symantec Secure Site Pro
- Symantec Secure Site EV SSL
- Symantec Secure Site Pro EV SSL
- Symantec Wildcard Certificate
- Symantec SAN Certificates
- Symantec Safe Site
- Symantec Algorithm Agility
- Compare Symantec SSL Certificates
- Thawte SSL123 Certificate
- Thawte SSL Web Server Certificate
- Thawte EV SSL Certificate
- Thawte SSL Web Server Wildcard
- Thawte SAN Certificates
- Compare Thawte SSL Certificates
- GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium
- GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium SAN
- GeoTrust True BusinessID
- GeoTrust True BusinessID EV SSL
- GeoTrust Wildcard SSL Certificate
- GeoTrust True BusinessID SAN
- GeoTrust True BusinessID SAN EV
- GeoTrust Website Anti-Malware Scan
- Compare GeoTrust SSL Certificates