Thawte Wildcard SSL Certificate
Secure Multiple Domains On A Single Web Server With A Thawte Wildcard SSL Certificate
Certificates secure multiple
subdomains with a single SSL Certificate, reducing management time and cost. Using the wildcard notation (an asterisk and period before your domain name) allows you to extend security to different subdomains based on your top-level domain name. Wildcard SSL Certificates include full organization validation, the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, free reissues and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Save time and money with fewer SSL certificates to manage and purchase.
- Create a secure, private connection between a web browser and web server, including gateways, web forms, mail and FTP servers, and VPNs with up to 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Secure your competitive advantage with SSL from Thawte, a globally recognized certificate authority with root certificates included in over 99% of browsers.
Search Our Site
- Symantec Secure Site
- Symantec Secure Site Pro
- Symantec Secure Site EV SSL
- Symantec Secure Site Pro EV SSL
- Symantec Wildcard Certificate
- Symantec SAN Certificates
- Symantec Safe Site
- Symantec Algorithm Agility
- Compare Symantec SSL Certificates
- Thawte SSL123 Certificate
- Thawte SSL Web Server Certificate
- Thawte EV SSL Certificate
- Thawte SSL Web Server Wildcard
- Thawte SAN Certificates
- Compare Thawte SSL Certificates
- GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium
- GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium SAN
- GeoTrust True BusinessID
- GeoTrust True BusinessID EV SSL
- GeoTrust Wildcard SSL Certificate
- GeoTrust True BusinessID SAN
- GeoTrust True BusinessID SAN EV
- GeoTrust Website Anti-Malware Scan
- Compare GeoTrust SSL Certificates